Any Quantity. Any Configuration. Any Application.
With a focus on communication and responsiveness, we help lab operators and general contractors create high performance environments where no square inch goes to waste. Our team of account managers and designers will work diligently to make sure you can get the most out of every dollar in your project’s budget.
Choose Your Solution.
Chemicals, moisture, heat, and impact can all vary greatly from project to project. That’s because every lab is different. If you have a surface in mind, we can help. If you need help, we can give you a surface.
We didn’t become the U.S. leader in custom lab and industrial solutions because we’re rigid. We got there by ensuring that everything we do perfectly fits our clients’ spaces and goals. We’re flexible in the face of musts and innovative when inundated with challenges.
What color do you want? Red? Blue? White? We’ll help you get any color in the color wheel (and even those that aren’t). Note that some colors require a minimum order.
Popular wood Options
Popular Color Options
Custom Foot Options
Best price, easy to work with, and outstanding customer service. Ordered six tables with castors and they are custom fitted, and absolutely stunning! My sales rep was very helpful in guiding me through the process, and I recommend these guys to everyone I can. Thank you OnePointe!
- Jacob M.
We knew our needs for the build, but didn't really have an idea how to go about the process. This team is actually a full start-to-finish solution from consulting me on what we needed, designing the custom pieces, and installing. Streamlined it for me to only go to one place.
- Matt U.
Questions? Concerns? Want to start today? Get in touch. 866.612.7312
Contact us for a free layout.
We offer free on-site measurements nationwide. We’d rather come see you.
Laboratory Table Supplier
Lab tables, workstations, benches, whatever you call it, we can make it!
Finding the right table supplier can be challenging. Fortunately, we can help.
Types of lab tables you can choose from:
- Science lab table with high-pressure laminate table top
- Adjustable-height science table with chemical resistant top
- ADA height science tables for classrooms
- Sitting height lab workstations
- Fixed lab work tables with built-in casework
- Modular workstations with suspended or mobile cabinets
- Heavy-duty adjustable steel tables with casters and levelers
- Flexible and modular workstations for research and development
- Anti-vibration tables
- Balance tables
- Leveling tables
- Mobile equipment tables
- Laboratory workstations with epoxy and phenolic work surfaces
- Microscope tables
- Tables for mass spectrometry, liquid and gas chromatography, and other complex instruments
Laboratory table heights:
Lab table top materials:
- High pressure laminate
- Epoxy resin
- Phenolic resin both standard and scientific grade
- ESD laminate
- Maple block / Butcher block
- Stainless Steel (#3 or #4 finish; 304 or 316) (NSF Approved)
- Solid Surface
- PCR Composite
Our tables can also come with sinks, both undermount and ADA.
Industries we work in:
- Cannabis Testing
- Dental/Medical Research and Testing
- Oil & Gas
- GeoChemistry & GeoMechanical
- Pyrolysis Laboratory
- Core Analysis Lab
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Dedicated NMR
- Dedicated Process Chemistry
- Dedicated Organic Chemistry
- Catalyst Research and Production
- Generic Wet Chemistry
- Generic Biology & Life Science
- Generic Computational
- General Materials Science
- General Characterization
- General & Specialized Nanotechnology
- General Analytical (GC, MS, etc.)
- Genetic Research
- Animal Research
- Hot Lab/Radiation
- Food Science
Laboratory tables can come with the following accessories:
- LCD Monitor Arm and Computer Mounts
- Manual or Automatic Adjustable Controls
- Drawers and Mounted Casework
- Cooling device and sound dampening enclosures
- Fully Modular Shelving
- Mounted Uprights
- Power, Data, and Plumbing Raceways
- Surge Protection
- Installed Plugs and Bottom Mounted Plugs
- Mounted Plug Strips
- Overhead LED Lights and Sealed Overhead LED Lights
- Computer Holders
- Steel and Particle Board Pegboards
- Wire Managers
- Bin Box Rails
- Foot Rests an Ergonomic Support Systems
- Rolling and Locking Casters
- Tool Balancers and Rail & Trolleys
- Keyboard Trays
- Grommet Holes
- Roll Holders
- Shelf Dividers (Vertical)
- Edge Rails
- Upper and Lower Bin Shelves
Working with OnePointe:
We start each process with a phone interview to get to know your vision and application.
We will go onsite, measure and learn more about your vision and what you would like accomplished. At that time we will listen and offer insight.
Design and Quote
We will build a quote around the design/application and provide a drawing (scope of work) for each application for approval. We have multiple solutions available to meet various budgets.
Our production team is all on site and once the design is approved your order will go through sheet metal, welding, powder coating, assembly, quality control, and packing.
Shipping & Fulfillment
We have 10 years of shipping data to provide you the safest and most cost effective
solution for transit. Our assembly and packaging team hand wraps and palletizes each item in the order to ensure the safest transit. Our operations team is in constant contact with the shipping coordinator and handles all back end claims.