Choose from a Wide Range of Lab Workstations
Protect Your Instruments
Let us know which kind of mass spec/HPLC/GC instrument(s) you are working with and we will craft a custom work station for it.
Increase the Quality of Your Work Surfaces
Epoxy Resin, Phenolic Resin, Stainless Steel, Maple Block, Solid Surface. These are also available as countertop material if you are purchasing laboratory casework.
Sit Comfortably with Ergonomic Lab Seating
Use our configurator and choose from a wide selection of stool and chairs. We have a full catalog of options ranging from standard lab seating to ESD and cleanroom chairs.
Read our guide on how to choose seating for your lab for help picking out chairs.
Get a Quote that Fits Your Budget
Quick ship available. We will beat your existing quote. Speak with a sales rep to learn about our most popular configurations or create a custom workstation from scratch with exactly the accessories you need to work productively.
Need a table shipped fast? Contact us today by calling (866) 612-7312.
Choose Your Solution.
Chemicals, moisture, heat, and impact can all vary greatly from project to project. That’s because every lab is different. If you have a surface in mind, we can help. If you need help, we can give you a surface.
We didn’t become the U.S. leader in custom lab and industrial solutions because we’re rigid. We got there by ensuring that everything we do perfectly fits our clients’ spaces and goals. We’re flexible in the face of musts and innovative when inundated with challenges.
What color do you want? Red? Blue? White? We’ll help you get any color in the color wheel (and even those that aren’t). Note that some colors require a minimum order.
Popular wood Options
Popular Color Options
Custom Foot Options
Best price, easy to work with, and outstanding customer service. Ordered six tables with castors and they are custom fitted, and absolutely stunning! My sales rep was very helpful in guiding me through the process, and I recommend these guys to everyone I can. Thank you OnePointe!
- Jacob M.
We knew our needs for the build, but didn't really have an idea how to go about the process. This team is actually a full start-to-finish solution from consulting me on what we needed, designing the custom pieces, and installing. Streamlined it for me to only go to one place.
- Matt U.
Questions? Concerns? Want to start today? Get in touch. 866.612.7312
Contact us for a free layout.
We offer free on-site measurements nationwide. We’d rather come see you.
Choose from the Following Styles:
- Lab Islands
- Stainless Steel Lab Tables
- Lab Benches
- Lab Microscope Tables
- Lab Carts for Equipment
- Lab Classroom Tables
- ESD Tables
- Packing/Warehouse Tables
- Lab Islands – These serve as center pieces for a lab. They can come equipped with upper and lower cabinets, be bolted to the folder or free standing and mobile. Available with fixed reagent shelving or adjustable shelves in slotted uprights. A very wide range of configurations and customizability makes these on of the most common features in modern laboratories.
- Stainless Steel Lab Tables – Perfect for cleanrooms and environments that require a high degree of hygiene. If you want to upgrade from chemical resistant epoxy resin or phenolic, stainless steel is an excellent choice.
- Lab Benches – Our standard benches stand out from our competitors. We offer two core options – bolt-togeher/knock down models that require assembly on site but are easy to ship, or fully-welded lab benches that are assembled here in our factory. There are pros and cons to each. Typically we recommend the latter, as a fully welded table is far sturdier and will last longer, but takes up more space in transit and likely leads to higher freight charges. Each of these models comes with the full breadth of accessories and configurations, making either an ideal fit. Choose from countertops that stand up to tough acids and chemicals. We are happy to guide you through the buying process and make sure you end up with the exact right wet lab table for your needs and budget.
- Microscope Tables – We can built lab tables specifically tailored to enable microscope use. This are built to prioritize ergonomics and usability, and can be equipped with hydraulic lift and mobile casters. We work with international medical equipment providers such as Haag-Streit to ensure we stay at the cutting edge of scientific equipment furniture.
- Lab Carts for Mass Spec, Liquid and Gas Chromatography – We provide custom built benches and carts for scientific instruments made by companies like AB Sciex, Agilent, Shimadzu, Bruker/Scion, PerkinElmer, Thermofisher, and Waters. Our skilled manufacturing and design team works directly with these manufacturers to create built-in vacuum pump enclosures, noise reduction material, LCD monitor arms, and other custom accessories to ensure your investment in equipment is protected and goes to good use.
- Classroom and Academic Tables – We build custom tables and workstations for students and researchers from K-12 through Post Doc. Our tables and desks can be built fully mobile on adjustable casters and frames, as well as fixed cabinet/workstation hybrids with epoxy resin tops commonly found in high school. If you are an administrator, educator, or a contractor or architect working on an education project, give us a call! We will find the exact right solution for you.
- ESD Workbenches – We can take any table configuration and turn it to an anti-static workstation. With ESD laminate and smart design-engineering, we can create your ideal workbench for any electronics or semiconductor production and research environment.
- Packing Stations – Our warehouse packing stations can be fully equipped with upper and lower shelving and storagae, rolls for packaging materials and tape, tool handles, and much more. Available to be fully mobile and adjustable or fixed. It all depends on your needs.
How to Clean Lab Benches
Have old or dirty benches and need help choosing the right tools and materials to clean them without causing additional damage? We’ve written a guide on how to clean lab benches.
Fume Hoods and Biosafety Cabinets
Need specialized laboratory equipment in addition to your tables? We provide a full range of laboratory fume hoods and biosafety cabinets for all designated levels of biosafety labs.
Laboratory table heights:
- Sitting – Your standard 30″ bench height. This is ideal for desk and workstations
- Standing – 36″, meant for standing use
- ADA – 33″ high, we can manufacture anything for a project specifying ADA requirements
- Custom – Do you need something adjustable or a height not listed above. We are happy to create a custom product for you.
Lab table top materials:
- Epoxy resin – For use in laboratory countertop manufacturing, epoxy resin has been touted for its versatility and relative ease of use as compared to other materials with similar levels of heat and chemical resistance.
- Phenolic resin both standard and scientific grade – phenolic is a more durable and less expensive alternative of epoxy resin. We highly recommend users considering epoxy also consider phenolic for their project. It is scratch resistant, impact resistant, doesn’t chalk up during fabrication, and can actually save users a lot of money.
- ESD laminate
- Maple block / Butcher block
- Stainless Steel (#3 or #4 finish; 304 or 316) (NSF Approved)
- Solid Surface
- PCR Composite
Our tables can also come with sinks, both undermount and ADA.
Industries we work in:
- Cannabis Testing
- Dental/Medical Research and Testing
- Oil & Gas
- Waste Water Treatment Labs
- GeoChemistry & GeoMechanical
- Pyrolysis Laboratory
- Core Analysis Lab
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Dedicated NMR
- Dedicated Process Chemistry
- Dedicated Organic Chemistry
- Catalyst Research and Production
- Generic Wet Chemistry
- Generic Biology & Life Science
- Generic Computational
- General Materials Science
- General Characterization
- General & Specialized Nanotechnology
- General Analytical (GC, MS, etc.)
- Genetic Research
- Animal Research
- Hot Lab/Radiation
- Food Science
Laboratory tables can come with the following accessories:
- LCD Monitor Arm and Computer Mounts
- Manual or Automatic Adjustable Controls
- Drawers and Mounted Casework
- Cooling device and sound dampening enclosures
- Fully Modular Shelving
- Mounted Uprights
- Power, Data, and Plumbing Raceways
- Surge Protection
- Installed Plugs and Bottom Mounted Plugs
- Mounted Plug Strips
- Overhead LED Lights and Sealed Overhead LED Lights
- Computer Holders
- Steel and Particle Board Pegboards
- Wire Managers
- Bin Box Rails
- Foot Rests an Ergonomic Support Systems
- Rolling and Locking Casters
- Tool Balancers and Rail & Trolleys
- Keyboard Trays
- Grommet Holes
- Roll Holders
- Shelf Dividers (Vertical)
- Edge Rails
- Upper and Lower Bin Shelves
We are also a full service lab design and construction company.
Working with OnePointe:
We start each process with a phone interview to get to know your vision and application.
We will go onsite, measure and learn more about your vision and what you would like accomplished. At that time we will listen and offer insight.
Design and Quote
We will build a quote around the design/application and provide a drawing (scope of work) for each application for approval. We have multiple solutions available to meet various budgets.
Our production team is all on site and once the design is approved your order will go through sheet metal, welding, powder coating, assembly, quality control, and packing.
Shipping & Fulfillment
We have 10 years of shipping data to provide you the safest and most cost effective
solution for transit. Our assembly and packaging team hand wraps and palletizes each item in the order to ensure the safest transit. Our operations team is in constant contact with the shipping coordinator and handles all back end claims.