Whether you’re a cultivator, distributor, or regulator, you know the key to success in the cannabis industry is reliable and efficient testing. At OnePointe Solutions, we’re experts at designing labs that cater to the specific needs of the commercial marijuana industry.
We eliminate the middlemen and dealer markups by selling directly to lab practitioners while still giving you the design assistance and customer service you expect. Contact us for a free 3D design and price quote on cannabis laboratory furniture solutions.
Full Cannabis Lab Design
We believe your cannabis lab furniture is just as important as the instruments on top of it. The right design with the proper materials can be the key to an efficient, effective lab that’s profitable and employee-friendly.
While we sell standalone workbenches, countertops, and cabinets, we also provide full laboratory design services.
Cannabis Lab Workbenches, Tables, and Shelving
We are the largest steel lab table and casework manufacturer in the US. Here are some frame options to consider when upfitting your cannabis lab with tables and workbenches:
- Fully-Welded: The go-to bases for sturdy surfaces, fully welded bases provide a sage, stationary spot for sensitive equipment. These ship fully assembled with seamless welding and paint finishes.
- Instrumentation and Mass Spectrometry: Our instrumentation tables are specifically built for custom equipment requirements, including waste compartments, sound dampening, pc monitor arms, ventilation, and more.
- Bolt-together/Knock-Down: These frames are built on-site and ship disassembled. These benches are optimal for mobile labs that require frequent layout changes and transport.
- Flex System/Island Systems: Our Flex System frames replace the surface clips with motorized height adjustability, while still offering overhead storage. Available in one- or two-sided configurations.
- Stainless Steel: Anti-microbial and cleanroom capabilities.
- Microscope Tables: We can create benches for any configuration of microscopes.
- Custom: Our state of the art manufacturing facility allows us to create custom dimensions and shapes for any kind of workbench or casework. If you need a table with unique dimensions or to fit an irregular space, we create furniture to be an exact fit.
Things to Consider:
- Will any of your tables need casters (wheels)?
- What style upright will you need for shelving?
- Will you need undermounted or mobile cabinet drawers?
- Is there any need for modesty panels?
- Do any areas need lower shelves?
- Do any areas need overhead storage?
- Will you need height adjustability?
We can cater to all of the above and more. Feel free to call us and ask for drawings and details.
View Our Lab Table Catalog
Casework, Storage Carts and Cabinets
An efficient lab should run like a well-oiled machine, and the key to reaching that level of efficiency is choosing the proper storage. A well-designed space should include cabinets and casework that’s logically placed and easy to utilize. At OnePointe Solutions, we’ll help you design a storage solution that keeps your equipment ready for the next batch.
Things to Consider:
- Do you need storage that’s mounted or mobile?
- Do you need specific handles?
- Do you need specific tops other than steel?
- Do you need specific hinges?
Choosing the Right Surface for Tables and Cabinets
Whether you’re testing, making edibles, extracting CBD, harvesting hashish or packaging, there’s a perfect work surface for the job. But picking an option that’s less, or more, than you need is easy to do if you don’t know what to look for.
Here’s a breakdown of the most commonly found cannabis lab work surfaces:
- Stainless steel: Due to its non-porous, antimicrobial surface, stainless steel is the top choice in environments where moisture and corrosion are concerns. Stainless steel is more commonly used medical labs.
- Phenolic: These composite panels are made by stacking and soaking paper fibers in phenolic acid before heating them into a hardened panel. The result is a lightweight, yet extremely durable, panel that stands up to moisture and most chemicals.
- Epoxy resin: Made from a blend of various resins and fillers, epoxy resin is so good at repelling moisture that it’s used to make sinks and peg boards. It also does a great job against heat, impact and most chemicals.
- Maple block: Perfect for workbenches and tables. This top takes a beating but doesn’t need to offer protection against chemicals.
- ESD laminate: A must-have for labs with sensitive equipment, ESD laminate prevents the discharge of pent up static electricity.
- HDPE: High-density polyethylene, the same material used in many cutting boards, is resistant to chipping, making it a great option for cannabis edible prep.
- Laminate: This is the most common countertop material, used also in many modern desks. Durable, water resistant and cost-effective, laminate is a great option for general use surfaces that don’t hold chemicals or instruments.
We can provide custom worksurfaces to meet any need your lab might have.
Fume hoods provide the ventilation necessary to run a safe cannabis lab, especially when you’re extracting oil, CBD, and hashish. This also ensures regulatory compliance. OnePointe Solutions has everything you need to make sure your employees can continue to breathe easily.
Do you need airfoil bypass, radio isotope, or acid fume hoods? Contact us for a fume hood quote and we can help you meet your exact requirements.
Other Lab Furniture
That’s just the big stuff. As our name suggests, OnePointe Solutions is your one-stop-shop for all of your cannabis lab needs, all the way down to the smallest details. So, check the list below to make sure you have everything you need to meet your lab’s true potential.
- BIMOS Lab Chairs
- Peg boards
- Keyboard trays
- Monitor arms
For information on legality, regulations, and recruiting in the cannabis industry, view our tips on starting a testing lab in 2020.
Eco-Friendly Cannabis Lab Solutions
OnePoint Solutions can also help you work toward a LEED certification with our Greenstone epoxy resin. This eco-friendly surface contains no less than 10%, or one pound per square foot, of recycled material.
All while still standing up to heat, chemicals and stains. That way it’s work-friendly, too.
SEFA Compliant for Employee Safety
The ultimate goal of a cannabis lab’s design isn’t only to ensure the safety of the product that passes through, but that of your employees, too. That’s why we design our furniture according to the strictest guidelines of The Scientific Equipment and Furniture Association (SEFA).
That way you’ll know your cannabis lab is as safe as the product you’re approving.
We Are the Largest Direct-to-End-User Lab Furniture Manufacturer in the US
Whether you need a single table, more storage or an entire lab design, OnePointe Solutions is your customer-direct option for creating the state-of-the-art cannabis lab you need. In such a dynamic, evolving industry, it’s vital to have a partner to help make sure your cannabis lab is as safe, efficient and profitable as possible.
We provide complimentary on-site and detailed 3D drawings with all quotes. Contact us for a quote on full lab design, workbenches, cabinets, or countertops, and one of our experienced cannabis lab furniture experts with be ready to assist you.