Stainless Steel Medical Cabinets
Get More Info About Our Stainless Steel Product Line
At OnePointe Solutions, we create custom casework for the sciences, industry, commercial facilities, and education. Our stainless steel medical cabinets are an excellent option for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies seeking custom materials handling and storage capabilities.
Contact us for a quote on cabinets or to get a whole area designed and manufactured by our team of trade specialists. Call (866) 612-7312 for more information.
Stainless Steel Medical Casework
Hospitals, pharmaceutical facilities, clinics, research labs, and universities use casework for the safe storage of a variety of samples, tools, equipment, and chemicals. Many of the samples stored in medical facilities are biological specimens, often containing infectious diseases and other potentially harmful contaminants. Because of this, medical facilities require a certain level of microbe-resistance from their casework.
Stainless steel has become a popular choice for medical cabinets, possessing qualities that make it resistant to the growth of bacteria and exposure to a variety of chemicals, solvents, and cleaners. In medical environments handling infectious materials or biological agents, the ability to prevent the growth and spread of disease is of the utmost importance. Easy to clean, extremely resistant to water and moisture, and durable enough to withstand daily use, stainless steel is ideal for hospital and pharma casework.
Key Features of Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel offers extreme moisture and corrosion resistance, an important quality in medical facilities that may be handling corrosive chemicals, bodily fluids, large amounts of water, liquid medications, biological samples, etc.
- Stainless steel is highly durable, and can last for years even after sustaining regular impact
- Cleanup is easy with stainless steel since the non-porous surface won’t absorb anything it comes in contact with, preventing sample spills or accidents in the lab from ruining your casework
Stainless Steel Medical Cabinet Configurations
Stainless steel is extremely versatile, and can be made to fit virtually any configuration your facility requires. We specialize in creating custom NSF rated stainless steel medical casework, tailor-made to fit your exact specifications. Some of the medical cabinet configurations we offer include:
- Base cabinets are standard floor-mounted cabinets that may span the length of a wall, be located in a corner, or be used to house sinks and wash stations
- Mobile cabinets are outfitted with locking or rolling casters, making them easy to move from one location to another in your facility without doing any heavy lifting
- Modular and fixed reagent shelving is typically affixed to lab islands. Modular reagent shelving offers the user the ability to adjust its height, whereas fixed reagent shelving remains in one place
- Suspended cabinets can be hung under tables, workbenches, or islands, offering additional storage for individual workstations
- Tall cabinets take advantage of the most vertical space, and are excellent for the storage of reagents and specimens
- Wall cabinets are mounted on the wall, and can be suspended over workbenches, tables, islands, etc.