The Scientific Equipment and Furniture Association, otherwise known as SEFA, is an organization that sets the gold standard for laboratory planning and products. Its members strive to establish, monitor and modify as needed, industry-wide recommended practices in the areas of all laboratory furniture.
In order to be considered for membership, laboratory furniture manufacturers must go through third party testing with both their products and procedures. If accepted, members must continue to meet the standard of the initial testing during the duration of their membership.
SEFA’s Value Statement: To advance the professionalism, reputation and effectiveness of our member’s participation in the lab design and construction market through promotion and educational programs.
Learn more about the connection between SEFA and OnePointe by calling us at 866.612.7312.
We believe third party testing is the best way to give potential and existing customers peace of mind. Anyone can claim their products are of the highest quality and extremely durable but has it been tested? OnePointe doesn’t just talk a good game we back it up with the industries toughest test. A true performance test that covers virtually all aspects of our cabinets and tables.
|Cabinet Load Test||2000 LBS.|
|Cabinet Concentrated Load Test||200 LBS – CENTERED|
|Cabinet Torsion Test||200 LBS – OPPOSING CORNERS – 24 HRS|
|Door Hinge Test||200 LBS – SUSPENDED ON OPEN DOOR|
|Door Cycle Test||100,000 CYCLES|
|Drawer Static Test||150 LBS – HUNG ON OPEN DRAWER|
|Drawer Cycle Test||50,000 CYCLES – 100 LB LOAD|
|Shelf Load Test||40 LBS PER SQFT|
|Chemical Spot Paint Test – PAINT||49 CHEMICALS TESTED|
|Load Test||460 LB|
|Table Static Load Test||2000 LB|
|Table Racking Test||45 DEGRESS – 250 LBS – 72 HRS|
For a full copy of the test results please call us at 866.612.7312.
Guaranteed Lead Times
At OnePointe Solutions, we are committed to maintaining short lead times in order to ensure that our customers receive their orders quickly. Lead times do range by product or project size but our lead times are the shortest in the industry. Plus, we can expedite your order when needed. Lean practices allow us to do more with less, therefore reducing costs while enabling us to maintain a high-level of productivity.
There are many benefits of your product(s) being made in the USA:
– Guaranteed Quality
– Shorter Lead Times
– Superior Craftsmanship
– Consistent Results
– Better Materials
– Friendly Customer Service
– Technical Support and Assistance for Life!
Call us at 866.612.7312 to get your lead time guaranteed.
Manufacturer Direct Pricing
Purchasing from OnePointe Solutions provides many benefits like quality products, tailored designs, expert installation, but none maybe more important to you than direct to manufacturer pricing.
Everyone knows that cutting out the middle man’s markup is a great way to keep your cost low. With our premium product lines, you are getting a longer lasting, higher quality product for the great price.
We take great care constructing our product with precision. Why should someone else take more of your budget just because they have a line to a manufacturer? Now you can have a line directly to the manufacturer yourself, so call us at 866.612.7312.
Onsite Design Consultation
What makes OnePointe Solutions design services so exceptional? WE LISTEN to our clients to better understand their needs. Whether you’re starting from scratch or adding the finishing touch, our Design Specialists are here to help make your industrial or laboratory space perfect for your needs. We can schedule a phone call, a virtual conference, or plan a free onsite to your locations.
Free Complimentary Design Services include
– 3D Room Layouts with Casework and Workbenches
– Customer On-Sites with Room Measurements
– Custom Product Design
– Full Laboratory Redesigns
Call us at 866.612.7312 to schedule a virtual conference and let’s get started.
“Onepointe Solutions will provide aesthetically pleasing, functionally innovative, defect free laboratory products along with their installation, on time to our customers complete satisfaction”.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Onepointe Solutions’ core business is the sales, design, fabrication, and installation of custom industrial laboratory furniture including casework and tables. The essence of our vision for growth and industry leadership is summarized in our Quality Policy. As an added benefit, we intend to do this with shorter lead times than the industry norm, through optimized and efficient process.
We believe quality leadership in every functional area is necessary to remain a market leader, and as such continue to improve our Quality Management System (QMS) in line with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
Onepointe Solutions executive team is committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that those of our customers along with any applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continuous improvement of the QMS as the governing strategic tool to capture, then communicate a shared vision to stakeholders, iterate on, and execute from with respect to achieving customer requirements and growing customer satisfaction.
The Onepointe Solutions executive team shall:
- Maintain full accountability for the QMS
- Consistently demonstrate quality leadership in their respective areas of responsibility
- Ensure the Quality Policy and respective quality objectives are established for the QMS and that they support the organizational context and strategy of the company
- Establish quality objectives to be managed through performance data review, internal auditing, and the management review process to improve product quality, customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Utilize a process approach incorporating SIPOC and risk/opportunity based assessment
- Communicate and develop a shared understanding across the company as to the importance of quality management and QMS conformance
- Ensure resources and personnel are available to execute to the intent and effectiveness of the QMS including providing time, training, and understanding of the strategy behind the QMS
- Employ Kaizen as a tool for continuous improvement
- Engage, direct and support all personnel in their contribution towards the effective execution of the QMS and quality objectives.
- Partner with the supply chain on critical components to assure incorporated components meet performance and quality expectations.
This policy is communicated to all employees, organizations working in conjunction with Onepointe Solutions, and is provided to every quoted customer to share top management’s vision and commitment to managing quality and continuous improvement in the design, manufacture and installation of beautiful industrial lab environments built to last.
Aaron Boto, CEO, OnePointe Solutions
When designing a laboratory, permanent casework must be considered very carefully with regard to the size of your space and how you plan to use it. Unlike a laboratory table or workbench, casework is mostly stationary and, if designed incorrectly, does not offer the same flexibility as other mobile components. Throughout our years of service in designing and installing laboratory casework, we have developed a revolutionary line of customizable casework that features many unique elements you won’t find anywhere else, such as our soft close hinges and our wood-metal hybrid designs.
Our casework comes in a range of layouts and heights, including standing, sitting, and ADA compliant heights. We can assist you with choosing the components that will maximize your space and create a more organized, efficient facility.
Just A Few Jobs We've Done Recently